We are not a magazine or news journal – we create content – that’s what ITD is all about!
We are an agile, innovative company focused on advice and content creation. All our services are multi-lingual with a focus on English and Portuguese. Our focus areas are:
- Advice; we have worked as independent technology industry advisors to the United Nations, the British government, the Indian government, and various trade associations all over the world.
- Guidance; Brazil is the B in the BRICs – it is one of the most exciting global economies at present, especially when so many are still struggling. We offer market-entry advice for foreign companies that can range from due diligence and strategy to the more practical aspects such as company incorporation, getting a bank account, finding an office, and recruiting a team. And with our extensive contacts in Europe we are able to offer similar advice in reverse to Brazilian firms wanting to find a foothold in the EU.
- Research; we changed the model in South America by working with CIOs directly to crowdsource their ideas for reports. We use a similar approach, and our extensive network of board level decision-makers in several countries, to produce bespoke research for clients.
- Content; journalism, blogs, video, audio – we have produced it all. And for some of the best international media organisations in the world including the BBC, Reuters, Huffington Post, Computer Weekly, and the Financial Times. Not only can we help you produce social content, we can advise on your social media strategy based on our experience of working with dozens of clients in various countries on similar projects.
- Speaking; our founders are experienced speakers and conference facilitators with several books to their name and experience of speaking at conferences from Boston to Bangalore – they can be called on to help your event if you require technology expertise with great presentation capabilities.
Logo by Sean Cook of Level 3 Creative.