Before London 2012, I was chosen as one of the 100 BT Storytellers, a hundred British people picked to blog about the Olympic games. I spent the Olympics blogging about the games for the Huffington Post and I was at a different event pretty much every day of the games – fantastic!
Mark's Instagram Photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- I'm at MASP Restaurante in São Paulo, SP swarmapp.com/c/3WbMiWQBedA 25 minutes ago
- RT @RupertMyers: The first step in a successful Brexit has been achieved. Britain has been returned to sepia colour #redsun https://t.co/… 50 minutes ago
- RT @lilyallen: Bumholio twitter.com/channel4news/s… 50 minutes ago
- 13 Ways You Can Encourage Employees To Advocate For Your Brand buff.ly/2ylWpFO 1 hour ago
- Creating Better Innovation Measurement Practices lnkd.in/dMDc-bT 1 hour ago
Search my blog
Share this blog
Cloudangelica mari bank BBC bcs biblecode sundays blog blogger blogging book BPO brasil brazil britain business computer weekly computing concert conference conservative copyright david cameron ealing election employment england facebook fifa film football fullers gig globalisation google government hillary india irish IT ITO job kobayashi-hillary Labour london mumbai music nasscom national outsourcing association noa offshoring outsourcing party police prime minister pub publishing racist recession rio rock rose and crown sao paulo soccer social media talking outsourcing technology tv tweetup twitter uk USA w5 work world cup writer youtube
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31