Before London 2012, I was chosen as one of the 100 BT Storytellers, a hundred British people picked to blog about the Olympic games. I spent the Olympics blogging about the games for the Huffington Post and I was at a different event pretty much every day of the games – fantastic!
Mark's Instagram Photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- I'm at Apfel Restaurante Vegetariano - @apfeljardins in São Paulo, SP swarmapp.com/c/3NqXMryhwvY 1 hour ago
- Global investors look to Jackson Hole for signs of how QE will end lnkd.in/ePmgMmt 2 hours ago
- Elon Musk leads 116 experts calling for outright ban on killer robots lnkd.in/e8ga2ec 2 hours ago
- RT @HistoryInPix: Muhammad Ali and two unimpressed people. London, 1966. https://t.co/chGk6vEEPO 2 hours ago
- Trump's infrastructure plan in ruins after wrecking ball of neo-Nazi comments lnkd.in/eFD5FNJ 6 hours ago
Search my blog
Share this blog
Cloudangelica mari bank BBC bcs biblecode sundays blog blogger blogging book BPO brasil brazil britain business computer weekly computing concert conference conservative copyright david cameron ealing election employment england facebook fifa film football fullers gig globalisation google government hillary india irish IT ITO job kobayashi-hillary Labour london mumbai music nasscom national outsourcing association noa offshoring outsourcing party police prime minister pub publishing racist recession rio rock rose and crown sao paulo soccer social media talking outsourcing technology tv tweetup twitter uk USA w5 work world cup writer youtube
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31