There is a great blog post here by Rod Trent of 1e that outlines the book launch planned for Angelica’s book on December 2nd in London. It’s going to be a great party and a great way to launch the new book. You can see Angelica’s video invitation here. If you are still not sure about coming then think about this:
- The first 50 people to arrive get a free copy of the book
- Everyone gets a free EP of music from the BibleCode Sundays
- The BibleCode Sundays are playing live
- We are taking over the Church bar in Waxy O’Connor’s right in the middle in London -and the bar is free thanks to 1e.
- The food is also free thanks to JD Marketing (they do the marketing for Betfair, who feature in the book).
- There is a £100 Amazon voucher for whoever uploads the best social content from the evening, tweet, photo, video, blog…
- 1e are giving away goodie bags full of pens, squeezy polar bears, mints, and various other things, though the bag itself might be the most useful item to carry all the other freebies!
As if you needed any more reasons to party, me and Angelica are getting married the next morning. Yes, launching a book on Thursday and getting married on Friday… and Angelica leaves the country to move to Brazil on Sunday, so this might be your last chance to say goodbye. She will remain as an associate editor of Computer Weekly, but she is entering the realms of virtual working. So you won’t see her often back in London – or me for that matter!
Click here to go and register for the event on LinkedIn…