I travelled to Edinburgh castle last week to speak at an event hosted by Teleperformance. They put together a breakfast event at the castle featuring me, o2, and PA Consulting.
It went well and I enjoyed the session, but I thought I would blog here because some of the feedback has been superb. Just look at this…
- Excellent – very thought provoking
- Outstanding venue and great presentations – worth the trip!
- Fantastic event – excellent organisation, venue and relevance of topic
- Teleperformance UK came across as a very professional and united team – well done
- A real inspiration and leadership in this area
- Very much enjoyed the event, and much food for thought for brands and businesses to consider
- I wanted to drop you a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the seminar. It was outstanding – speakers, content, discussion, venue – the best event I have been to in a long time!!! Congratulations to your team – fantastic organisation
Most corporate events don’t get feedback like this. It is to the credit of the Teleperformance team that they hosted a superb morning at an amazing venue – I’m pleased that their guests really enjoyed the content too!
Image by Neil Roger licensed under Creative Commons