Just take a look at the Evening Standard today. Do you think Currys would have wanted their ‘England’ campaign placed right next to a full page story about nationalism, the British National Party, and why voters in Dagenham are fed up of immigrants?
Mark's Instagram Photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- When is @ElvisCostello coming back to Brazil? Hopefully with @rmacmanusmusic playing too? 2 minutes ago
- open.spotify.com/track/4LBnvKaS… 4 minutes ago
- open.spotify.com/track/1zaI1thQ… 5 minutes ago
- RT @HasanNisarPK: In Iraq, in the book market, books remain in the street at night because Iraqis say: The reader does not steal & the thie… 10 minutes ago
- #BeHereNow started a low period for Oasis but I love this vid of Pete Doherty in line to buy a CD 20 years ago today youtu.be/Quba72Xli8o 11 minutes ago
Search my blog
Share this blog
Cloudangelica mari bank BBC bcs biblecode sundays blog blogger blogging book BPO brasil brazil britain business computer weekly computing concert conference conservative copyright david cameron ealing election employment england facebook fifa film football fullers gig globalisation google government hillary india irish IT ITO job kobayashi-hillary Labour london mumbai music nasscom national outsourcing association noa offshoring outsourcing party police prime minister pub publishing racist recession rio rock rose and crown sao paulo soccer social media talking outsourcing technology tv tweetup twitter uk USA w5 work world cup writer youtube