During key parts of the general election I’m going to be blogging live for Reuters on their UK politics homepage. Do take a look later for the leaders debate to see what is being blogged in advance of the event, as it happens on TV, and after for the analysis… look forward to seeing you there. I’ll be pushing a lot of my comments on Reuters out to my Twitter feed too.
Mark's Instagram Photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- RT @Bruneluni: We regret to announce that Professor Heinz Wolff – the pioneer of bioengineering, inventor, TV presenter and social reformer… 1 hour ago
- CASA À VENDA - Centro, Serra Negra, SP youtu.be/8XtPk6WHtg0 #Casa #AVenda #ForSale #SerraNegra #SaoPaulo #SP @zapimoveis 1 hour ago
- Vai @Grêmio 2-0 por favor, eu quero meu R$4.000 de @paddypower kkk 🙏🏻 2 hours ago
- RT @Gremio: FIM DO PRIMEIRO TEMPO: Grêmio 0x0 Real Madrid Vamos em busca da vitória na segunda etapa! #ClubWC 🇪🇪🇦🇪💪🏽⚽️🏆 #NósVamoAcabáComOPl… 2 hours ago
- More Than 50 Million Brazilians Living Below Poverty Line riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/ri… via @TheRioTimes 2 hours ago
Search my blog
Share this blog
Cloudangelica mari bank BBC bcs biblecode sundays blog blogger blogging book BPO brasil brazil britain business computer weekly computing concert conference conservative copyright david cameron ealing election employment england facebook fifa film football fullers gig globalisation google government hillary india irish IT ITO job kobayashi-hillary Labour london mumbai music nasscom national outsourcing association noa offshoring outsourcing party police prime minister pub publishing racist recession rio rock rose and crown sao paulo soccer social media talking outsourcing technology tv tweetup twitter uk USA w5 work world cup writer youtube