One of the things I noticed as I walked up the staircase to the meeting room was that there were pictures on the wall outlining the alphabet. A is for Apple. B is for Brown… etc… and V was for Villain. I wonder if anyone thought about the appropriateness of that for the Prime Minister’s home?
Mark's Instagram Photos
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 https://t.co/drcgSV3T51 8 hours ago
- RT @TomthunkitsMind: Remember This. https://t.co/044U56Lyy0 8 hours ago
- RT @Imani_nyc: How is this legal? twitter.com/nbcnews/status… 8 hours ago
- 1,181 ciclistas hoje 🚴 #ciclistas #cyclists #ciclofaixa #saopaulo #paraiso @ Metrô-Paraiso instagram.com/p/BW06D8IA8Af/ 9 hours ago
- Parque Trianon #parquetrianon #saopaulo @ Parque Trianon instagram.com/p/BW0504YAgq-/ 9 hours ago
Search my blog
Share this blog
Cloudangelica mari bank BBC bcs biblecode sundays blog blogger blogging book BPO brasil brazil britain business computer weekly computing concert conference conservative copyright david cameron ealing election employment england facebook fifa film football fullers gig globalisation google government hillary india irish IT ITO job kobayashi-hillary Labour london mumbai music nasscom national outsourcing association noa offshoring outsourcing party police prime minister pub publishing racist recession rio rock rose and crown sao paulo soccer social media talking outsourcing technology tv tweetup twitter uk USA w5 work world cup writer youtube