OK, so you know how it is. You go along to see a presenter talking about something worthy and connected to your work. Something like outsourcing and globalisation perhaps? But how often does does the presenter:
1. Start off by mentioning the recession only for the audience to be showered in Monopoly money;
2. Change shirt four times while speaking;
3. Kick a football *into* the audience;
4. Get audience members to wave placards around from the front row;
5. Serve audience members food and drinks straight from McDonald’s…
Well, if that sounds a little bit different then take a look at the edited highlights from my own ‘Talking Outsourcing’ book launch.
You get all of that in about 5 minutes… enjoy!